Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve Darling

Where has time gone!!!?
It just blows my mind how quickly this year has gone by!  It feels like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant again with my baby girl Klarissa, I made the Deans List, Kaleb started walking, and that we moved into our first home(which was a buuusssttt, but it was a good learning experience!!) I can't believe where I am at right now in my life, and I wouldn't change it! Well...of coarse I would change the whole...still being in school part and not having my degree yet, but other then that I wouldn't change it for the world!! God has blessed my little darlings an I, He is such an awesome God!

But I am very ready to bring in this NEW YEAR! 2011 started off very rocky, and I went through some things that could have been prevented but they were good things to learn from. I can't wait to see whats in store for myself, and my darlings in the year of 2012!

I need to do start working out! Get this baby weight off of me! and eat healthy! and drink more water! goodness that's a must, i swear im addicted to coke right now! It usually is that way after my pregnancy though, since i don't drink it when im preggo. the same thing happened after i had Kaleb! That probably all i was drinking for about 2 months! I need to cut that out!

But i need to clean up, Kaleb is over here spilling apple jacks all over the floor while watching his show Bubble Guppies! Gotta love my little man!
-Mae Dee

2 comments:

  1. Good Job Meggie! You need to join my blog too!

    P.S. Post Pictures of your darling babies!!!

    ReplyDelete